Welcome to Berkshire's Leading School for the Performing Arts.
This website will introduce you to our extraordinary school and whether you are looking at Redroofs as a complete education or you wish to explore our exciting classes and workshops, we shall be delighted to welcome you to our thriving and creative community.
While many of our pupils live in the surrounding areas, many families relocate in order to build their life around the Redroofs experience. We imminently welcome Crossrail which is bringing new homes and new families to Maidenhead.
- Maidenhead Station is a short 0.6 mile walk away offering direct services to London Paddington in 19 minutes. The station is also part of the Crossrail expansion project - the visionary new railway connecting the City to the South East (expected completion 2019).
- Junction 8/9 of the M4 is a little over three miles away via the A404 offering links to the M25 and national motorway network.
- Maidenhead offers shoppers popular High Street names as well as independent and specialist stores. The town's regular markets include continental, farmers' and arts markets. Nearby towns include Marlow, Henley, Windsor.
- Multi Screen cinema and arts centre.
- Neighbouring Bray village, is home to two 3 Michelin starred restaurants - Alain Roux's Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck. Tom Kerridge's two Michelin starred pub, The Hand and Flowers is located in nearby Marlow.
- Kidwells Park, Grenfell Park and Braywick Nature Centre.
Please do contact us:
Full Time Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Enquiries - email@example.com
Samantha & Carolyn - Co-Directors of School